2009年7月23日星期四

Thanks

doing my assignment!!!

And blogging for a while...



i don't like what i feel now even mid-term over already!


gosh~~~


i don't like all the things stick together and have to settle down at the same time...





I am NOT i am


right now!




my group member will go KL tomorrow for interviewing Educational Psychologist...


for certain reason,
i cannot join them that i had being eaten by ass guilty evil... hoh~


anyway i really thanks to them that willing sacrify their priceless time,
And skip for 5 class jz want to complete our assignment...
i appreciate that,


really!!!



3 条评论:

Unknown 说...

wow....skip 5 classes!!!
cool neh!!!
i only skip few nia!!!
wow...u pecah record neh!!!
Gambateh neh!!!
hey if free we mst hang out lui!!
even we all in Kampar!!
but jst like...we all in diff place!
swt neh!!!

yee mun 说...

ya,
my fren skip 5 class in 1 day~

now go toilet pun no time,
after 2 week free a bit,can yam cha gaugau jor!

invite ah leong tgther lo~
that guy, LOL~

kwen 说...

i also got skip too mar for my assignment..den din praise me geh?keke