2009年4月14日星期二

PRE & ASS

Hoh... finally finish my last presentation!!!

relief !
WTF, relief ?
final exam coming soon, cannot relief at all~~

Coursework mark of every subject release in succession, today will get my 2nd assignment mark~
so "gan cheong" ^^
suddenly get the call from my friend.

BINGO, 2nd assignment got highest mark and presentation mark as well, thx god!
Islamic Psychotherapy is hardest assignment in this semester, i believe that without my group member's efforts and our cooperation, it won't make it!

Another assignment , Antisocial. This assignment is suffering us a lot. BUT, by put our efforts and helping of seniors, we score a good mark, highest mark in our class!
thx to them once again!!!

Final exam is coming soon, GOOD LUCK to all my friends. KAMPAR coursemates and PJ ex-cousemates.


BLESSING~



没有评论: